Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
– Weight: 24g overall
– Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
– Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
– Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point. Threaded cap
– Accepts standard-size rollerball refill cartridge
– Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket